Monday, January 26, 2015

PMT500+ Best Electric Tuner for Guitar..Bass..Violin...more..

Best Electric Tuner and Metronome for Professional Musicians and Beginners

I am from a family of artists. My father plays the bass. My partner plays the violin and my son is now learning to play the ukulele. I have actually been playing guitar several years and have actually utilized ALOT of electronic tuners.

As I was waiting backstage with the others, I observed one of the other artists tuning his guitar. It was a man I had seen around. The music was loud as there was another band on phase in full swing. It was dark and the bright colourful LCD display of the little gizmo positioned on the headstock of his guitar captured my eyes. "E then B then G then D then A then E". In quick succession he transitioned from one note from the next. This little gadget appeared to function wonderfully even in ambient noise! He didn't have to wait until there was peace to tune his instrument! Curiosity got the better of me, so I went to where he was in the room.

"All ready to jam?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said. "
I saw that cool gadget you have." I stated "Where did you get?".
"Amazon." he stated.
"What is it anyway?" I asked.
"It is the PMT500+ Precision Music Clip on Tuner and Metronome for Professional Musicians and Beginners. It works like a charm every time and it has Tap Tempo settings too" he stated.

I couldn't contain my joy on my discovery. Needless to say as soon as I got in the house in the wee hours of that early morning, I logged on to Amazon and I acquired one. Now every member of my family owns one.

For my son, this little gadget is the perfect solution since he has not yet established his tuning ear. It is also terrific for his friend who has a hearing problems. They both play together in their school band.

For my father, he loves the capability of the tuner to detect the vibrations of his bass and to tune it quickly without needing to run it through his amplifier.

My other half loves the fact that it is an inconspicuous, small, cool looking gadget, with sturdy construction at a great price.

As a music teacher, I enjoy the fact that this gadget also has a strong and wide non-slip clip along with a chromatic setting allowing me to use it for a range of stringed and non stringed instruments as needed.

Numerous of the schools in our district are listing the PMT500+ Precision Music Clip on Tuner and Metronome as a must have supply music students. This gadget uses exceptional technology and is the no. 1 choice of musical tuner and metronome of artists who play at their places of worship and artists who play in huge entertainment bands in our area.

Well they say that good things do can be found in small packages. Whether you are a professional musician or now beginning on your musical journey, PMT500+ Precision Music Clip on Tuner and Metronome is a necessary musical accessory.

If you want to ensure that you are able to effortlessly produce beautiful music, in tune, in time, all the time and you are looking for a new tuner and metronome, I encourage you to click the link and order yours so you can evaluate it today.

Do share your ideas on this newest improvement in tuning and speed moderation technology. I am certain you will enjoy it!



Visit Amazon for more about this CLIP ON TUNER product

PRECISION MUSIC PMT500+... FOR BEAUTIFUL MUSIC ... IN TUNE, IN TIME, EACH TIME!

Precision Music Chromatic Clip on Digital Tuner and Metronome is a Tuner (PMT500+) is a Metronome, Tone Generator all in one cool gizmo.

It firmly connects to the head of your instrument and it provides specific tuning for a broad selection of instruments. This gadget is excellent for use with Guitar, Bass, Cuatros, Bass, Violins and Ukuleles. It has a powerful Chromatic setting which males it perfect for use with other stringed and non stringed instruments.

Precision Music PMT500+ Chromatic Clip on Digital Tuner and Metronome is the Electric Tuner of choice for Expert Musicians and Newbies from all over the world.

PURCHASE YOURS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment