Monday, February 16, 2015

Black Metal Guitar Capo - Stays in Tune And Looks Great!

My brother purchased a gold capo from Big Dog Guitar and raves about it. But I wanted something other than gold. Then I found that they also have a brand new black capo. Perfect!

The capo is completely shiny as you can imagine but isn't gold or silver. It fits my style better. It looks fantastic on my lighter color guitars and it looks awesome on my darker guitars as well.

Just like my brothers capo, my new capo is (tough|strong} and my guitar plays in tune. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

I was pleasantly surprised that it was furnished with ten plectrums as a bonus. I can try the various plectrums and see which ones I like the best.

There is also a discount code in the member's area to get a discount on an additional capo and a few videos also. I have to love it.



Low-cost Capos Can Die or Take Your Guitar Stay out of Tune!
In some cases you need to play in a different key quickly. A capo makes key changes easy unless you purchased an inexpensive capo. Some cheap ones pull your instrument out of tune or the capo falls apart.
You wouldn't want this to take place. Our premium series of capos are high quality, beautiful and do not have problems staying in tune like those cheap capos. We understand you work hard enough to sound excellent. You do not need an inexpensive capo making you sound terrible.
Our top grade capo is built from airplane quality aluminum alloy. It is hyper-polished to an incredibly slick surface and electroplated with a lovely tungsten color surface. Naturally it is not real tungsten however it sure resembles it.

* Never need to buy another capo once again with our lifetime warranty
* Get compliments on your beautiful, Hyper-Polished tungsten surface
* Smooth mild rounded design airplane quality aluminum alloy body
* Easy to move with one hand yet stays in tune with appropriate spring stress
* Will certainly not damage your guitar's surface
* No complicated manual tweaking

We didn't design this capo to be the least expensive. Our objective was to make a premium capo. Once you use it we think you will discover the difference right away. If you need a crappy capo then we apologize, you will need to look somewhere else.
When you purchase your BigDogGuitar BDG-Capo1T today right here is what you get:

* Premium Tungsten Color Bullet Proof Capo with lifetime replacement warranty
* 10 Bonus BigDogGuitar picks
* Stunning gift box
* Secret Bonus Inside - VIP access to a membership website packed with goodies

Get our premier capo while our restricted time benefits are offered. Get one for each instrument you own. You'll be pleased you did.

Click to get this Black Capo product now

No comments:

Post a Comment